nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RMX:NL] Re: [RMX:NL] Re: InvokeHTTP request parameters
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 20:57:58 GMT
Apparently that template doesn't actually do what it said it did. It wasn't using the "q" attribute
in the URL so it was just hitting google without any query.

I just pushed out a change to the repo which fixes it to properly hit "http://www.google.com/search?q=${q}&rct=j"
where the ${q} is replace with the attribute that's created in the previous processor. The
"rct=j" was just part of the url when I did manual google search in my browser and allowed
me to do the search in NiFi as well.

I'll be changing on Confluence as well.

Sorry about that,
Joe