nifi-users mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExecuteSQL Processor Usage
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 03:02:41 GMT
Hi Indus,

The data content is the body of the FlowFile that comes out of the success
relationship.  This data is structured in Avro format.  If you haven't had
the chance to give it a look over, the usage guide give some additional
details concerning interaction with ExecuteSQL [1].

>From here, the general pattern to interact with the data in flow is
converting to JSON using ConvertAvroToJson [2] which opens up a lot of
possibilities when joined with EvaluateJsonPath [3]

If you have any other questions let us know.  Any specifics concerning your
DB schema can help give some additional pointers and interactions with some
options for interacting with your results.

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.ExecuteSQL/index.html
[2]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi.processors.avro.ConvertAvroToJSON/index.html