nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDBC External Table File Target
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 20:04:58 GMT
Hello Obaid,

Sorry no one has gotten back to you sooner, many of the developers are working diligently
to get 0.5.0 done.

I don't know too much about loading SQL tables but when you say "local file system filename",
is this a file that exits on the target system? If so you may just be able to set that command
because my understanding is that using ExecuteSQL you have an input query which gets sent
to the target server. Then the target server then runs that command.

Can anyone else that has more experience with SQL and loading tables chime in?

Joe
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joepercivall@yahoo.com