nifi-users mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Nifi Processor/Connection stats custom window duration
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2016 16:25:59 GMT
Hi:
The Nifi processors and components show 5 min status in the UI (In, Read/Write, Out, and Tasks/Time)
and also in the component stats dialog box.
I wanted to find out if there is a way to 1. Customize this time-window, 2. Provide options
for multiple windows (5 minute, 1 hour, 1 day/etc).  3. Compute these dynamically (ie, set
the default to 5 minutes, but then change a component configuration to see the stats for the
previously processed events by an hour/etc).
I looked in the admin guide (https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html)
but could not find a property for setting the stats window duration.
If there is an option to set the stats window duration, please let me know.
Thanks
Mans