nifi-users mailing list archives

From <philippe.gib...@orange.com>
Subject processor stats and count
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:56:20 GMT
Hello,

1)      I would like to know if it is  possible to get the stats from 1 processor running
and send them ( bytes read , written, transferred in last  5min,...  etc ...)
To an external  consumer outside of  Nifi  for example a kafka broker

2)      I had a glance to counters  returned here
http://localhost:8080/nifi-api/controller/counters

<countersEntity>
<revision>
<clientId>e0b588dd-7872-4a23-976c-e5d5c6828016</clientId>
</revision>
<counters>
<generated>15:47:53 UTC
</generated>
</counters>
</countersEntity>

But The returned XML is always  empty ....:-)

Philippe
Best regards

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed
or falsified.
Thank you.