nifi-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: NIFI connecting to Activemq
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 14:13:22 GMT
Chris

Are you sure you are providing the correct logs? I can’t see a single mention of JMS nor
any stack traces which would definitely be there given what you see in UI.
Also, the fact that you see NPE is definitely a bug that we have to fix (user’s should never
see NPE), so that can be filed. What I am trying to figure out is the condition that triggers
it. May be if you shut down NIFI, delete all the logs and restart so you can get a fresh data.
. .

Cheers
Oleg

On Jan 9, 2016, at 1:42 AM, Christopher Hamm <email@christopherhamm.com<mailto:email@christopherhamm.com>>