nifi-users mailing list archives

From <philippe.gib...@orange.com>
Subject control nifi from REST API
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 08:39:03 GMT
Hello
I would like to control Nifi  by program an implement this:

1.       find the right template in the templates repository --> result T1

2.       instantiate the Template (T1)

3.       set properties on different processors contained in the topology T1

4.       start  T1

5.       stop T1 ( or be alerted when finished - I know it depends on the semantic of the
topology of T1)

6.       remove T1 from the Topology Manager

7.       be ready to  loop to  step 1)

Please, do you think this workflow as implementable from java or groovy scripts making REST
API calls  :)

Best regards
Philippe

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed
or falsified.
Thank you.