nifi-users mailing list archives

From Kyle Burke <kyle.bu...@ignitionone.com>
Subject ListS3 processor?
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 15:14:42 GMT
All,
  I'm trying to get Nifi set up to a move data around S3. My first attempt is to just monitor
a S3 folder where json files are placed and then copy the file, convert it to Avro, and the
drop it in a different S3 folder. The documentation is pretty slim for working with S3. I
can't seem to get it working and was wondering if anyone had any S3 examples for monitoring
an S3 folder (i.e.. something like a ListS3 processer similar to what is available on a local
file system?)

Respectfully,

Kyle Burke | Data Science Engineer
IgnitionOne - Marketing Technology. Simplified.
Office: 1545 Peachtree St NE, Suite 500 | Atlanta, GA | 30309
Direct: 404.961.3918