nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Tauzell, Dave" <Dave.Tauz...@surescripts.com>
Subject RE: Deploying flows
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 18:49:16 GMT
Thanks.  Is there an API to deploy them?  Or is it manual.  If I update the template, do I
delete the existing flow and then re-import the new flow as a template?

-Dave

Dave Tauzell | Senior Software Engineer | Surescripts
O: 651.855.3042 | www.surescripts.com<http://www.surescripts.com/> |   Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com<mailto:Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com>
Connect with us: Twitter<https://twitter.com/Surescripts> I LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/surescripts-llc>
I Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Surescripts> I YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/SurescriptsTV>

From: Simon Ball [mailto:sball@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 12:45 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Deploying flows

You can do that by exporting templates, and then importing those to your prod environment
and deploying them on that canvas. Note that this also means sensitive values will need to
be reentered, which is usually a good thing when moving to a different environment.

Simon

On 11 Jan 2016, at 13:42, Tauzell, Dave <Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com<mailto:Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com>>