nifi-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: NIFI connecting to Activemq
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 20:21:35 GMT
Well, you URL is malformed, since it should be of form protocol://host:port. Just look at any
AMQ sample out there on the web. The part that worries me is the NPE and nothing in the logs.
Did you try Joe's suggestion and enable Debug level logging?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2016, at 14:06, Christopher Hamm <email@christopherhamm.com<mailto:email@christopherhamm.com>>