nifi-users mailing list archives

From Simon Ball <sb...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Deploying flows
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 18:44:35 GMT
You can do that by exporting templates, and then importing those to your prod environment and
deploying them on that canvas. Note that this also means sensitive values will need to be
reentered, which is usually a good thing when moving to a different environment.

Simon

On 11 Jan 2016, at 13:42, Tauzell, Dave <Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com<mailto:Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com>>