nifi-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Zhurakousky <ozhurakou...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Testing a nifi flow via junit
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2016 19:32:59 GMT
This is definitely possible and been done. What makes it difficult at times is to have all
required NiFi dependencies in the process space of a given test.
I've actually proposed a separate module for these types of 'headless' flow tests. It actually
helped me to discover some of the bugs as well as learn some of the NiFi internals.

Anyway, not near the computer at the moment, but will follow up with more next week

Oleg

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 4, 2016, at 12:38, Vincent Russell <vincent.russell@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> I see that there is a way to test a single processor with the TestRunner (StandardProcessorTestRunner)
class, but is there a way to set up an integration test to test a complete flow or a subset
of a flow?