nifi-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: nifi fail to start up
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 18:07:59 GMT
Chakri,

Based on the file sizes, I'd say this is the culprit:

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root      76 Jan 15 14:59 16528429.prov.gz

As it is only 76 bytes in size.

Thanks
-Mark


> On Jan 15, 2016, at 1:00 PM, Chakrader Dewaragatla <Chakrader.Dewaragatla@lifelock.com> wrote:
> 
> [dev] root@i-c894e249 /opt/nifi/0.4.1/provenance_repository # ls -ltr
> total 572680
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6472960 Jan 15 13:27 19227687.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6391582 Jan 15 13:34 19275980.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6697648 Jan 15 13:36 19328178.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6467481 Jan 15 13:38 19379756.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6769613 Jan 15 13:39 19429150.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6733709 Jan 15 13:41 19478239.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6607663 Jan 15 13:42 19530706.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6420562 Jan 15 13:42 19579603.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6573462 Jan 15 13:45 19631061.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6712901 Jan 15 13:46 19681109.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6789429 Jan 15 13:50 19732984.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6498962 Jan 15 13:52 19787425.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6726288 Jan 15 13:53 19840212.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6542198 Jan 15 13:54 19892073.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6477349 Jan 15 13:55 19942722.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6494989 Jan 15 13:56 19990201.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6841487 Jan 15 13:58 20040606.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6643500 Jan 15 14:00 20093506.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6613528 Jan 15 14:01 20143383.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 5657650 Jan 15 14:02 20196396.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6344323 Jan 15 14:03 20258132.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6509323 Jan 15 14:04 20308059.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6474072 Jan 15 14:07 20355377.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6677657 Jan 15 14:10 20405769.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6536519 Jan 15 14:11 20456365.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6509653 Jan 15 14:12 20505498.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6499480 Jan 15 14:14 20555242.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6634459 Jan 15 14:15 20604569.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6238945 Jan 15 14:17 20656288.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6600655 Jan 15 14:18 20709180.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6546645 Jan 15 14:19 20757955.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6074717 Jan 15 14:20 20807718.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6429453 Jan 15 14:22 20863655.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6546879 Jan 15 14:23 20914972.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6599161 Jan 15 14:24 20963954.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6656510 Jan 15 14:26 21014035.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6394630 Jan 15 14:27 21062407.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6503047 Jan 15 14:29 21112774.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6902218 Jan 15 14:31 21165387.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6649793 Jan 15 14:34 21216387.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6434272 Jan 15 14:35 21266959.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6765295 Jan 15 14:38 21315743.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6800906 Jan 15 14:40 21367345.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6592008 Jan 15 14:41 21420278.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6580913 Jan 15 14:45 21471355.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6759118 Jan 15 14:46 21523146.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6702278 Jan 15 14:50 21571699.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6975113 Jan 15 14:52 21627554.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root      76 Jan 15 14:59 16528429.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6654102 Jan 15 15:16 21678779.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6916664 Jan 15 15:17 21733106.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6330867 Jan 15 15:19 21784395.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6391439 Jan 15 15:22 21836083.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6841306 Jan 15 15:26 21888526.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6643149 Jan 15 15:28 21939973.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6485087 Jan 15 15:31 21992466.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6677670 Jan 15 15:33 22046457.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6783377 Jan 15 15:39 22095622.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6804211 Jan 15 15:41 22154195.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6661132 Jan 15 15:43 22206037.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6568871 Jan 15 15:45 22257949.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6346412 Jan 15 15:48 22311166.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6650129 Jan 15 15:49 22360935.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6735042 Jan 15 15:53 22413621.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6839969 Jan 15 15:56 22466418.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6715787 Jan 15 15:58 22517900.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6646914 Jan 15 15:59 22569441.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6332578 Jan 15 16:02 22619504.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6801273 Jan 15 16:04 22678077.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6669091 Jan 15 16:07 22729423.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6520338 Jan 15 16:11 22780381.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6782601 Jan 15 16:12 22833026.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6712668 Jan 15 16:17 22887051.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6795022 Jan 15 16:17 22936165.prov.gz
> drwxr-xr-x 2 root root    4096 Jan 15 16:17 index-1452830094234
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6724316 Jan 15 16:19 22987207.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6350728 Jan 15 16:32 23038349.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6565994 Jan 15 16:38 23094256.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6731044 Jan 15 16:42 23148763.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6522596 Jan 15 16:43 23199802.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6858490 Jan 15 16:48 23249564.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6745013 Jan 15 16:49 23304562.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6409778 Jan 15 16:53 23358631.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6604109 Jan 15 16:55 23412754.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6469395 Jan 15 16:58 23464904.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6670909 Jan 15 16:59 23518056.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6333170 Jan 15 17:02 23565903.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6449298 Jan 15 17:03 23619823.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6377094 Jan 15 17:08 23670343.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 5951197 Jan 15 17:14 23721149.prov.gz
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 5890046 Jan 15 17:19 23777728.prov.gz
> drwxr-xr-x 2 root root    4096 Jan 15 17:22 index-1452874448389
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1184678 Jan 15 17:22 23829647.prov.gz
> drwxr-xr-x 2 root root   12288 Jan 15 17:22 toc
> drwxr-xr-x 2 root root    4096 Jan 15 17:31 journals
> 
> 
> 
> From: Mark Payne <markap14@hotmail.com <mailto:markap14@hotmail.com>>
> Reply-To: "users@nifi.apache.org <mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>" <users@nifi.apache.org <mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>>
> Date: Friday, January 15, 2016 at 9:58 AM
> To: "users@nifi.apache.org <mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>" <users@nifi.apache.org <mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>>
> Subject: Re: nifi fail to start up
> 
> Chakri,
> 
> Can you send the results of performing an:
> 
> ls -ltr
> 
> on that directory?
> 
>> On Jan 15, 2016, at 12:56 PM, Chakrader Dewaragatla <Chakrader.Dewaragatla@lifelock.com <mailto:Chakrader.Dewaragatla@lifelock.com>> wrote:
>> 
>> Mark - I see quite a few files and all has latest mtime .
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Chakri
>> 
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> 
>> On Jan 15, 2016, at 9:49 AM, Mark Payne <markap14@hotmail.com <mailto:markap14@hotmail.com>> wrote:
>> 
>>> Chakri,
>>> 
>>> Thanks for the stack trace. I have created a ticket to address this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1404 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1404>
>>> 
>>> In the meantime, it appears that the bug is due to the fact that you have a Provenance Event file that has no events,
>>> and NiFi is not handling that well. You should be able to just delete that particular event file (located in the configured
>>> Provenance Repository directory). The file will end with ".prov" or ".prov.gz" and should only be a couple of bytes.
>>> 
>>> Once that file is removed, you should be able to restart NIFi.
>>> 
>>> Thanks
>>> -Mark
>>> 
>>> 
>>>> On Jan 15, 2016, at 12:38 PM, Chakrader Dewaragatla <Chakrader.Dewaragatla@lifelock.com <mailto:Chakrader.Dewaragatla@lifelock.com>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,595 INFO [main] o.a.n.p.PersistentProvenanceRepository
>>>> Created new Provenance Event Writers for events starting with ID 23842697
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,612 WARN [main] org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext
>>>> Failed startup of context
>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@5fa2d0d3{/nifi-api,file:/opt/nifi/0.4.1/work/jetty/ni
>>>> fi-web-api-0.4.1.war/webapp/,STARTING}{./work/nar/framework/nifi-framework-
>>>> nar-0.4.1.nar-unpacked/META-INF/bundled-dependencies/nifi-web-api-0.4.1.war
>>>> }
>>>> org.apache.nifi.web.NiFiCoreException: Unable to start Flow Controller.
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.web.contextlistener.ApplicationStartupContextListener.conte
>>>> xtInitialized(ApplicationStartupContextListener.java:99) ~[na:na]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.callContextInitialized(Cont
>>>> extHandler.java:800) ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.callContextInitialized(Serv
>>>> letContextHandler.java:444)
>>>> ~[jetty-servlet-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler
>>>> .java:791) ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContext
>>>> Handler.java:294) ~[jetty-servlet-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startWebapp(WebAppContext.java:1349)
>>>> ~[jetty-webapp-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1342
>>>> ) ~[jetty-webapp-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java
>>>> :741) ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:505)
>>>> ~[jetty-webapp-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.
>>>> java:68) [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycl
>>>> e.java:132) [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCy
>>>> cle.java:114) [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.ja
>>>> va:61) [jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.
>>>> java:68) [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycl
>>>> e.java:132) [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.start(Server.java:387)
>>>> [jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCy
>>>> cle.java:114) [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.ja
>>>> va:61) [jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:354)
>>>> [jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.
>>>> java:68) [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at org.apache.nifi.web.server.JettyServer.start(JettyServer.java:663)
>>>> [nifi-jetty-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  at org.apache.nifi.NiFi.<init>(NiFi.java:137)
>>>> [nifi-runtime-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  at org.apache.nifi.NiFi.main(NiFi.java:227)
>>>> [nifi-runtime-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>>> creating bean with name 'flowService': FactoryBean threw exception on
>>>> object creation; nested exception is
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>>> bean with name 'flowController': FactoryBean threw exception on object
>>>> creation; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create
>>>> Provenance Repository
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetO
>>>> bjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:175)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.getObj
>>>> ectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:103)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectForB
>>>> eanInstance(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1517)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(Abs
>>>> tractBeanFactory.java:314) ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Abstr
>>>> actBeanFactory.java:199) ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(Abst
>>>> ractApplicationContext.java:962)
>>>> ~[spring-context-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.web.contextlistener.ApplicationStartupContextListener.conte
>>>> xtInitialized(ApplicationStartupContextListener.java:64) ~[na:na]
>>>>  ... 22 common frames omitted
>>>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>>> creating bean with name 'flowController': FactoryBean threw exception on
>>>> object creation; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to
>>>> create Provenance Repository
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetO
>>>> bjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:175)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.getObj
>>>> ectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:103)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectForB
>>>> eanInstance(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1517)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(Abs
>>>> tractBeanFactory.java:314) ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Abstr
>>>> actBeanFactory.java:199) ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(Abst
>>>> ractApplicationContext.java:962)
>>>> ~[spring-context-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.spring.StandardFlowServiceFactoryBean.getObject(StandardFlo
>>>> wServiceFactoryBean.java:53) ~[nifi-framework-core-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetO
>>>> bjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:168)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  ... 28 common frames omitted
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create Provenance
>>>> Repository
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.<init>(FlowController.java:417)
>>>> ~[nifi-framework-core-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.createStandaloneInstance(FlowCont
>>>> roller.java:352) ~[nifi-framework-core-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.spring.FlowControllerFactoryBean.getObject(FlowControllerFa
>>>> ctoryBean.java:66) ~[nifi-framework-core-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetO
>>>> bjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:168)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  ... 35 common frames omitted
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.provenance.PersistentProvenanceRepository.determineFirstEve
>>>> ntTimestamp(PersistentProvenanceRepository.java:1030) ~[na:na]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.provenance.PersistentProvenanceRepository.initialize(Persis
>>>> tentProvenanceRepository.java:272) ~[na:na]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.<init>(FlowController.java:413)
>>>> ~[nifi-framework-core-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  ... 38 common frames omitted
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,845 INFO [main]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Started
>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@3556f201{/nifi-content-viewer,file:/opt/nifi/0.4.1/wo
>>>> rk/jetty/nifi-web-content-viewer-0.4.1.war/webapp/,AVAILABLE}{./work/nar/fr
>>>> amework/nifi-framework-nar-0.4.1.nar-unpacked/META-INF/bundled-dependencies
>>>> /nifi-web-content-viewer-0.4.1.war}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,847 INFO [main]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Started
>>>> o.e.j.s.h.ContextHandler@160c946f{/nifi-docs,null,AVAILABLE}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,885 INFO [main]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Started
>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@13e50eb8{/nifi-docs,file:/opt/nifi/0.4.1/work/jetty/n
>>>> ifi-web-docs-0.4.1.war/webapp/,AVAILABLE}{./work/nar/framework/nifi-framewo
>>>> rk-nar-0.4.1.nar-unpacked/META-INF/bundled-dependencies/nifi-web-docs-0.4.1
>>>> .war}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,913 INFO [main]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Started
>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@576b09e2{/,file:/opt/nifi/0.4.1/work/jetty/nifi-web-e
>>>> rror-0.4.1.war/webapp/,AVAILABLE}{./work/nar/framework/nifi-framework-nar-0
>>>> .4.1.nar-unpacked/META-INF/bundled-dependencies/nifi-web-error-0.4.1.war}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,932 INFO [main]
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector Started
>>>> ServerConnector@fcc6032{HTTP/1.1}{i-c894e249.dev.aws.lifelock.ad:8080}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,932 INFO [main] org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server
>>>> Started @21374ms
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,939 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.web.server.JettyServer
>>>> Failed to start web server... shutting down.
>>>> org.apache.nifi.web.NiFiCoreException: Unable to start Flow Controller.
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.web.contextlistener.ApplicationStartupContextListener.conte
>>>> xtInitialized(ApplicationStartupContextListener.java:99) ~[na:na]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.callContextInitialized(Cont
>>>> extHandler.java:800) ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.callContextInitialized(Serv
>>>> letContextHandler.java:444)
>>>> ~[jetty-servlet-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler
>>>> .java:791) ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContext
>>>> Handler.java:294) ~[jetty-servlet-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startWebapp(WebAppContext.java:1349)
>>>> ~[jetty-webapp-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:1342
>>>> ) ~[jetty-webapp-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java
>>>> :741) ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:505)
>>>> ~[jetty-webapp-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.
>>>> java:68) ~[jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycl
>>>> e.java:132) ~[jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCy
>>>> cle.java:114) ~[jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.ja
>>>> va:61) ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.
>>>> java:68) ~[jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycl
>>>> e.java:132) ~[jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.start(Server.java:387)
>>>> ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCy
>>>> cle.java:114) ~[jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.ja
>>>> va:61) ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:354)
>>>> ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.
>>>> java:68) ~[jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>  at org.apache.nifi.web.server.JettyServer.start(JettyServer.java:663)
>>>> ~[nifi-jetty-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  at org.apache.nifi.NiFi.<init>(NiFi.java:137)
>>>> [nifi-runtime-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  at org.apache.nifi.NiFi.main(NiFi.java:227)
>>>> [nifi-runtime-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>>> creating bean with name 'flowService': FactoryBean threw exception on
>>>> object creation; nested exception is
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>>> bean with name 'flowController': FactoryBean threw exception on object
>>>> creation; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create
>>>> Provenance Repository
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetO
>>>> bjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:175)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.getObj
>>>> ectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:103)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectForB
>>>> eanInstance(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1517)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(Abs
>>>> tractBeanFactory.java:314) ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Abstr
>>>> actBeanFactory.java:199) ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(Abst
>>>> ractApplicationContext.java:962)
>>>> ~[spring-context-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.web.contextlistener.ApplicationStartupContextListener.conte
>>>> xtInitialized(ApplicationStartupContextListener.java:64) ~[na:na]
>>>>  ... 22 common frames omitted
>>>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>>> creating bean with name 'flowController': FactoryBean threw exception on
>>>> object creation; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to
>>>> create Provenance Repository
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetO
>>>> bjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:175)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.getObj
>>>> ectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:103)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectForB
>>>> eanInstance(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1517)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(Abs
>>>> tractBeanFactory.java:314) ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Abstr
>>>> actBeanFactory.java:199) ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(Abst
>>>> ractApplicationContext.java:962)
>>>> ~[spring-context-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.spring.StandardFlowServiceFactoryBean.getObject(StandardFlo
>>>> wServiceFactoryBean.java:53) ~[nifi-framework-core-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetO
>>>> bjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:168)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  ... 28 common frames omitted
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create Provenance
>>>> Repository
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.<init>(FlowController.java:417)
>>>> ~[nifi-framework-core-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.createStandaloneInstance(FlowCont
>>>> roller.java:352) ~[nifi-framework-core-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.spring.FlowControllerFactoryBean.getObject(FlowControllerFa
>>>> ctoryBean.java:66) ~[nifi-framework-core-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetO
>>>> bjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:168)
>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>  ... 35 common frames omitted
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.provenance.PersistentProvenanceRepository.determineFirstEve
>>>> ntTimestamp(PersistentProvenanceRepository.java:1030) ~[na:na]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.provenance.PersistentProvenanceRepository.initialize(Persis
>>>> tentProvenanceRepository.java:272) ~[na:na]
>>>>  at
>>>> org.apache.nifi.controller.FlowController.<init>(FlowController.java:413)
>>>> ~[nifi-framework-core-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>  ... 38 common frames omitted
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,945 INFO [Thread-2] org.apache.nifi.NiFi Initiating
>>>> shutdown of Jetty web server...
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,951 INFO [Thread-2]
>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector Stopped
>>>> ServerConnector@fcc6032{HTTP/1.1}{i-c894e249.dev.aws.lifelock.ad:8080}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,957 INFO [Thread-2]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Stopped
>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@576b09e2{/,file:/opt/nifi/0.4.1/work/jetty/nifi-web-e
>>>> rror-0.4.1.war/webapp/,UNAVAILABLE}{./work/nar/framework/nifi-framework-nar
>>>> -0.4.1.nar-unpacked/META-INF/bundled-dependencies/nifi-web-error-0.4.1.war}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,959 INFO [Thread-2]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Stopped
>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@13e50eb8{/nifi-docs,file:/opt/nifi/0.4.1/work/jetty/n
>>>> ifi-web-docs-0.4.1.war/webapp/,UNAVAILABLE}{./work/nar/framework/nifi-frame
>>>> work-nar-0.4.1.nar-unpacked/META-INF/bundled-dependencies/nifi-web-docs-0.4
>>>> .1.war}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,961 INFO [Thread-2]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Stopped
>>>> o.e.j.s.h.ContextHandler@160c946f{/nifi-docs,null,UNAVAILABLE}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,962 INFO [Thread-2]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Stopped
>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@3556f201{/nifi-content-viewer,file:/opt/nifi/0.4.1/wo
>>>> rk/jetty/nifi-web-content-viewer-0.4.1.war/webapp/,UNAVAILABLE}{./work/nar/
>>>> framework/nifi-framework-nar-0.4.1.nar-unpacked/META-INF/bundled-dependenci
>>>> es/nifi-web-content-viewer-0.4.1.war}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,964 INFO [Thread-2]
>>>> o.a.n.w.c.ApplicationStartupContextListener Initiating shutdown of flow
>>>> service...
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,967 WARN [Thread-2]
>>>> o.a.n.w.c.ApplicationStartupContextListener Problem occurred ensuring flow
>>>> controller or repository was properly terminated due to
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>>> bean with name 'flowService': FactoryBean threw exception on object
>>>> creation; nested exception is
>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>>> bean with name 'flowController': FactoryBean threw exception on object
>>>> creation; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException:
>>>> java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockException
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,967 INFO [Thread-2] /nifi-api Closing Spring root
>>>> WebApplicationContext
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:14,055 INFO [Thread-2]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Stopped
>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@5fa2d0d3{/nifi-api,file:/opt/nifi/0.4.1/work/jetty/ni
>>>> fi-web-api-0.4.1.war/webapp/,UNAVAILABLE}{./work/nar/framework/nifi-framewo
>>>> rk-nar-0.4.1.nar-unpacked/META-INF/bundled-dependencies/nifi-web-api-0.4.1.
>>>> war}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:14,070 INFO [Thread-2]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Stopped
>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@4fa14406{/nifi,file:/opt/nifi/0.4.1/work/jetty/nifi-w
>>>> eb-ui-0.4.1.war/webapp/,UNAVAILABLE}{./work/nar/framework/nifi-framework-na
>>>> r-0.4.1.nar-unpacked/META-INF/bundled-dependencies/nifi-web-ui-0.4.1.war}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:14,096 INFO [Thread-2]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Stopped
>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@453a7cca{/nifi-update-attribute-ui-0.4.1,file:/opt/ni
>>>> fi/0.4.1/work/jetty/nifi-update-attribute-ui-0.4.1.war/webapp/,UNAVAILABLE}
>>>> {./work/nar/extensions/nifi-update-attribute-nar-0.4.1.nar-unpacked/META-IN
>>>> F/bundled-dependencies/nifi-update-attribute-ui-0.4.1.war}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:14,100 INFO [Thread-2]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Stopped
>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@627432d{/nifi-image-viewer-0.4.1,file:/opt/nifi/0.4.1
>>>> /work/jetty/nifi-image-viewer-0.4.1.war/webapp/,UNAVAILABLE}{./work/nar/ext
>>>> ensions/nifi-image-nar-0.4.1.nar-unpacked/META-INF/bundled-dependencies/nif
>>>> i-image-viewer-0.4.1.war}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:14,101 INFO [Thread-2]
>>>> o.e.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler Stopped
>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@3b84028d{/nifi-standard-content-viewer-0.4.1,file:/op
>>>> t/nifi/0.4.1/work/jetty/nifi-standard-content-viewer-0.4.1.war/webapp/,UNAV
>>>> AILABLE}{./work/nar/extensions/nifi-standard-nar-0.4.1.nar-unpacked/META-IN
>>>> F/bundled-dependencies/nifi-standard-content-viewer-0.4.1.war}
>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:14,105 INFO [Thread-2] org.apache.nifi.NiFi Jetty web
>>>> server shutdown completed (nicely or otherwise).
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On 1/15/16, 9:37 AM, "Joe Witt" <joe.witt@gmail.com <mailto:joe.witt@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> Chakri,
>>>>> 
>>>>> The most telling bits of the logs are probably below that.  Could
>>>>> possibly attach the full nifi-app.log (assuming nothing sensitive is
>>>>> in it) or search lower for the root cause of the exception.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Even if provenance data is corrupted the problematic sections should
>>>>> be safely ignored so let's see a bit more about what is happening.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>> Joe
>>>>> 
>>>>> On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Chakrader Dewaragatla
>>>>> <Chakrader.Dewaragatla@lifelock.com <mailto:Chakrader.Dewaragatla@lifelock.com>> wrote:
>>>>>> Hi ­ Nifi ran out memory and shutdown the service. When I try to start,
>>>>>> it
>>>>>> threw following exception. I tried to look for slate flow file, it do
>>>>>> not
>>>>>> apprear to exist. Can someone help me ?
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>> -Chakri
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,595 INFO [main]
>>>>>> o.a.n.p.PersistentProvenanceRepository
>>>>>> Created new Provenance Event Writers for events starting with ID
>>>>>> 23842697
>>>>>> 2016-01-15 17:31:13,612 WARN [main]
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext
>>>>>> Failed startup of context
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> o.e.j.w.WebAppContext@5fa2d0d3{/nifi-api,file:/opt/nifi/0.4.1/work/jetty/
>>>>>> nifi-web-api-0.4.1.war/webapp/,STARTING}{./work/nar/framework/nifi-framew
>>>>>> ork-nar-0.4.1.nar-unpacked/META-INF/bundled-dependencies/nifi-web-api-0.4
>>>>>> .1.war}
>>>>>> org.apache.nifi.web.NiFiCoreException: Unable to start Flow Controller.
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.apache.nifi.web.contextlistener.ApplicationStartupContextListener.con
>>>>>> textInitialized(ApplicationStartupContextListener.java:99)
>>>>>> ~[na:na]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.callContextInitialized(Co
>>>>>> ntextHandler.java:800)
>>>>>> ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.callContextInitialized(Se
>>>>>> rvletContextHandler.java:444)
>>>>>> ~[jetty-servlet-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandl
>>>>>> er.java:791)
>>>>>> ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletConte
>>>>>> xtHandler.java:294)
>>>>>> ~[jetty-servlet-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startWebapp(WebAppContext.java:134
>>>>>> 9)
>>>>>> ~[jetty-webapp-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:13
>>>>>> 42)
>>>>>> ~[jetty-webapp-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.ja
>>>>>> va:741)
>>>>>> ~[jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:505)
>>>>>> ~[jetty-webapp-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycl
>>>>>> e.java:68)
>>>>>> [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCy
>>>>>> cle.java:132)
>>>>>> [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLife
>>>>>> Cycle.java:114)
>>>>>> [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.
>>>>>> java:61)
>>>>>> [jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycl
>>>>>> e.java:68)
>>>>>> [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCy
>>>>>> cle.java:132)
>>>>>> [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.start(Server.java:387)
>>>>>> [jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLife
>>>>>> Cycle.java:114)
>>>>>> [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.
>>>>>> java:61)
>>>>>> [jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:354)
>>>>>> [jetty-server-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycl
>>>>>> e.java:68)
>>>>>> [jetty-util-9.2.11.v20150529.jar:9.2.11.v20150529]
>>>>>>  at org.apache.nifi.web.server.JettyServer.start(JettyServer.java:663)
>>>>>> [nifi-jetty-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>>>  at org.apache.nifi.NiFi.<init>(NiFi.java:137)
>>>>>> [nifi-runtime-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>>>  at org.apache.nifi.NiFi.main(NiFi.java:227)
>>>>>> [nifi-runtime-0.4.1.jar:0.4.1]
>>>>>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
>>>>>> Error
>>>>>> creating bean with name 'flowService': FactoryBean threw exception on
>>>>>> object
>>>>>> creation; nested exception is
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
>>>>>> bean
>>>>>> with name 'flowController': FactoryBean threw exception on object
>>>>>> creation;
>>>>>> nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create
>>>>>> Provenance
>>>>>> Repository
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGe
>>>>>> tObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:175)
>>>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.getO
>>>>>> bjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:103)
>>>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectFo
>>>>>> rBeanInstance(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1517)
>>>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(A
>>>>>> bstractBeanFactory.java:314)
>>>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Abs
>>>>>> tractBeanFactory.java:199)
>>>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(Ab
>>>>>> stractApplicationContext.java:962)
>>>>>> ~[spring-context-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.apache.nifi.web.contextlistener.ApplicationStartupContextListener.con
>>>>>> textInitialized(ApplicationStartupContextListener.java:64)
>>>>>> ~[na:na]
>>>>>>  ... 22 common frames omitted
>>>>>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
>>>>>> Error
>>>>>> creating bean with name 'flowController': FactoryBean threw exception on
>>>>>> object creation; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable
>>>>>> to
>>>>>> create Provenance Repository
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGe
>>>>>> tObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:175)
>>>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.getO
>>>>>> bjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:103)
>>>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getObjectFo
>>>>>> rBeanInstance(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1517)
>>>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(A
>>>>>> bstractBeanFactory.java:314)
>>>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>>>  at
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(Abs
>>>>>> tractBeanFactory.java:199)
>>>>>> ~[spring-beans-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
>>>>>> ________________________________
>>>>>> The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged
>>>>>> and
>>>>>> confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the
>>>>>> person(s)
>>>>>> named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
>>>>>> notified
>>>>>> that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
>>>>>> communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
>>>>>> recipient,
>>>>>> please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the
>>>>>> original message.
>>>>>> ________________________________
>>>> 
>>>> ________________________________
>>>> The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
>>>> ________________________________
>>> 
>> The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
> 
> The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


Mime
View raw message