nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Burgess <mattyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: control nifi processors with REST (ie without GUI)
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 16:57:31 GMT
I have seen this too, IIRC it is due to an out-of-date “revision” value in the PUT.  Try
getting the most recent revision number (GET /controller/revision) and putting that in the
body of the PUT.

If you have already done that, the other thing I think that causes this response is the wrong
mime type, should be "application/x-www-form-urlencoded”.

Hope this helps!  Regards,
Matt

From:  <philippe.gibert@orange.com>
Date:  Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at 11:48 AM
To:  "users@nifi.apache.org" <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject:  control nifi processors with REST (ie without GUI)

Hello,

My  nifi version  :  nifi 0.4.1

I try to control a nifi topology with REST API  (java  jaxRS client ).

I  have a Nifi group of 2 processors and I can retrieve the  json config for each of them
.  perfect !

But when  I modify the json config ( Input Directory for my  getfile processor instance) and
 use REST PUT API to update  the proc config,

I get back these messages :

: HTTP status code : 409

: This NiFi instance has been updated by 'anonymous'. Please refresh to synchronize the view.

And the config of the processor is not updated  ( checking it with GUI, doing a manual refresh
status  and also a REST get)

Any idea ?  problem of user auth?

Best regards

Philippe

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed
or falsified.
Thank you.