nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Clarke <matt.clarke....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: nifi 0.4.1 does not start
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 23:36:21 GMT
I'd this a brand new install or are you upgrading and using a flow.xml.gz
file from a previous install?  If it is a brand new install, some Linux
install do not provide enough open file handles by default I allow NiFi to
even start. Try increasing the available file handles. You can see the
current limits by running the ulimit -a command.  The stack trace in the
logs Andy was asking for should indicate the specific class it is failing
to find. If this is an upgrade, dig your previous NiFi have any custom
processors?

Thanks, Matt