nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple users, different repositories
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2016 15:48:06 GMT
John,

The feature you're describing is our multi-tenant dataflow [1]. We are
currently still in the planning stages though we should have some mockups
that we will post in the coming weeks.

Currently, to support your use case, each student would need to install
NiFi in their $HOME directory. Each instance could all be configured to
authenticate users with your central Directory Server.

Thanks.

Matt

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Multi-Tentant+Dataflow