nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie looking for docs subdirectory in NAR
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 17:57:46 GMT
Hi Russ,

If you have the traditional bundle with a jar project for your processors
and a nar project that packages everything, then the additionalDetails.html
goes in the jar project under src/main/resources/docs followed by a
directory with the fully qualified class name of your processor.

As an example, here is the solr bundle:

https://github.com/apache/nifi/tree/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-solr-bundle/nifi-solr-processors/src/main/resources/docs/org.apache.nifi.processors.solr.PutSolrContentStream

It will end up inside your processors jar which in turn will end up inside
your nar, thus making it available on the NiFi classpath at runtime.

Let us know if it is still not clear.

Thanks,

Bryan