nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: File Upload to a ListenHTTP Processor
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 23:34:49 GMT
Hello Andrew,

I believe I was running into something similar before and my problem was actually with the
curl command itself. When I added "--data-binary" to the command it worked.

Relevant SO question: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9134003/binary-data-posting-with-curl

Joe
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall