nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Joseph E. Gottman" <jgott...@proteuseng.com>
Subject Problem with PutS3Object processor
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 17:56:35 GMT
I am trying to use a PutS3Object processor with the "Endpoint Override URL" pointing to a custom
endpoint.  I keep failing with the error message "You must specify a date for this operation".
 I am using NiFi version 0.4.1 with Java 8 and Centos 6.7.  I suspect this might have something
to do with bug #1025, but according to your notes it was fixed for version 0.4.0.

[Proteus Technologies Outsmart Logo]<http://www.proteus-technologies.com/>      Joe
Gottman
Senior Member of Technical Staff
jgottman@proteuseng.com<mailto:jgottman@proteuseng.com>
133 National Business Pkwy, Ste 150
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
(Office) 301.377.7144
www.proteus-technologies.com<http://www.proteus-technologies.com/>
TheBlend.ProteusEng.com<http://theblend.proteuseng.com/> (Digital magazine)
This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contain information which may be
privileged and/or proprietary. The information is intended for use solely by the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
message in error, please advise the sender by reply email or by telephone (443.539.3400) and
delete the message.