nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Clarke <matt.clarke....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version Control on NiFi flow.xml
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 22:08:50 GMT
Jeff,
      NiFi gives users the ability to create snapshot backups of their
flow.xml through the "back-up flow" link found under the "controller
settings" (Icon looks like wrench and screwdriver in upper right corner).
The default nifi.properties configuration will write these back-ups to a
directory called archive inside teh <nifi-root-install>/conf directory, but
you can of course change were they are written.

Matt