nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeff - Data Bean Australia <databean...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version Control on NiFi flow.xml
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 21:52:49 GMT
Thanks Oleg for sharing this. They are definitely useful.

By my question focused more on keeping the data flow definition files'
versions, so that Data Flow Developers, or NiFi Cluster Manager in NiFi's
term can keep track of our work.

Currently I am using the following command line to generate a formatted XML
to put it into our Git repository:

cat conf/flow.xml.gz | gzip -dc | xmllint --format -

--
Data Bean - A Big Data Solution Provider in Australia.