nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Jacobs <jeroen.jac...@headincloud.be>
Subject Re: File Upload to a ListenHTTP Processor
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2016 00:44:19 GMT
Hi,

Something like this should do the trick indeed:

curl -X POST -d @maven-4.0.0.xsd http://localhost:8080/ingest --header "Content-Type:text/xml"

However, I'm not sure it will set the file extension correctly. Since the MIME type is set
text/xml, it might give the file an .xml extension.

Kind regards,

Jeroen.

________________________________
From: Andy LoPresto <alopresto.apache@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 6, 2016 12:45 AM
To: users@nifi.apache.org; Joe Percivall
Subject: Re: File Upload to a ListenHTTP Processor

Andrew,

You may also want to change the content type you are providing. I understand you may not know
the format a priori, but "form-data" is probably not what you want. Look at `-H "Content-Type:
text/xml"` or `-H "Content-Type: application/octet-stream"` for arbitrary binary data.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto.apache@gmail.com<mailto:alopresto.apache@gmail.com>

On Feb 5, 2016, at 3:34 PM, Joe Percivall <joepercivall@yahoo.com<mailto:joepercivall@yahoo.com>>