nifi-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wget.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Passing update processor to PutSolrContentStream
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 08:38:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm playing around with nifi and SolR, and try to figure out how I can add a processor to
nifi so that get executed before the update runs. The SolR call would be: curl "http://localhost:8393/solr/feed_shard2_replica1/update?commit=true&update.chain=html-strip-junk"
-H 'Content-type:application/json' -d <here comes the data with html junk>.

I tried a additional field f.1, adding to split - but that didn't worked. I also added to
content-stream the Content Stream Path (update?commit=true&update.chain=html-strip-source_s/update/json/docs),
but then I get Error: Search requests cannot accept content streams; routing to failure -
which is correct.

Any ideas how I can get my "remove-html" processor to work?

thanks,
 --alex

--
blog: mapredit.blogspot.com