nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to convert data in csv file into json data in nifi
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 12:13:39 GMT
Venkatesh,

Right now, there is no direct way to go from CSV to JSON. You can however convert CSV to Avro
with
the ConvertCSVToAvro processor and then go from Avro to JSON via the ConvertAvroToJSON. The
ConvertCSVToAvro Processor will require an Avro schema, but this can be automatically detected
using
the InferAvroSchema Processor.

Obviously, though, this isn't as straight forward and easy as we would like, though. There
is a JIRA [1]
to build a Processor that converts directly from CSV to JSON. If you are interested in building
such a
Processor, we would be more than happy to assist however we can.

Thanks!
-Mark

> On May 7, 2016, at 11:43 AM, Venkatesh Bodapati <venkatesh.bodapati@inndata.in>
wrote:

> Is there any way to convert data in CSV file to json data in Nifi. is it possible and
what are the processors is used to convert data into json data.