nifi-users mailing list archives

From Ashraf Hasson <AHas...@WindMobile.ca>
Subject ReplaceText processor - regex search and replace text captured
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 17:30:46 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to replace a specific character in a file which occurs on the first line only but
can't seem to figure it out, here are the details of ReplaceText processor I'm using:

Search Value: (?s:"% '('Effective Bytes',' Network Bytes')'"$)

Replacement Value: ${'$1':replace(',','-')}

Replacement Strategy: Literal Replace

Evaluation Mode: Line-by-line

The output is sent to PutHDFS but the file content are not changed! I've tried other variations
of the above regex to no avail. I'd really appreciate any help please.

Thanks,