nifi-users mailing list archives

From Venkatesh Bodapati <venkatesh.bodap...@inndata.in>
Subject Re: Failed to receive data from Hbase due to java net connection exception :Connection Refused in Nifi
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 12:54:07 GMT
  " Missing Row id failure, routing to failure " issue solved . Still i got
the "failed to receive data from Hbase due to java net connection exception
:Connection Refused" error in GetHbase Processor.  I update Hbase-Site.xml
and remove remaining properties like " Zookeeper Quorum
Info,Zookeeper Client Port Info . still i got the same error in GetHbase
processor.