nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mike Harding <mikeyhard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SelectHiveQL HiveConnectionPool issues
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 16:34:29 GMT
aaah of course! Thanks Matt that fixed it.
When I run my select query I can now receive the results in CSV but when I
select to export it in Avro I get the following exception:

[image: Inline images 1]

I'm assuming this is happening because the underlying data on HDFS my hive
table is reading from is not Avro? its currently standard JSON.

Thanks,
Mike