nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mike Harding <mikeyhard...@gmail.com>
Subject SelectHiveQL HiveConnectionPool issues
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 16:04:22 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to test out the new SelectHiveQL processor but I'm struggling to
get the HiveConnectionPool configured correctly as I keep getting 'error
getting hive connection'.

I'm setting the database URL to my db 'default' as
*jdbc:mysql://<hostname_of_node_with_hiveserver2>/default*

Nifi is installed on a different node in my cluster so I have set the
hive-site.xml to point to /etc/spark/2.4.0.0-169/0/hive-site.xml

I currently have Hive Authorization = None and HIveServer2 authentication =
none but I still specify a user name used to create the db without a
password.

Would appreciate it if someone could share how they have things configured.

Thanks,
Mike