nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed to receive data from Hbase due to java net connection exception :Connection Refused in Nifi
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 13:43:27 GMT
Can you describe your setup a little bit more, things like...

Is NiFi running on the same machine that HBase and ZooKeeper are running on
(it doesn't have to be, just want to understand the setup) ?

What values do you have in hbase-site.xml for properties like...
- hbase.zookeeper.quorum
- hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort

Here is a template that is working for me:
https://gist.githubusercontent.com/bbende/9457b5ed261e6eeb0f98995a5a2699e0/raw/38e050828c2545cb50e623d6dcf45dbbc9ad1d9d/FunWithHBaseUpdated.xml

I am running NiFi on the HDP Sandbox so everything is local for me.