" Missing Row id failure, routing to failure " issue solved . Still i got the "failed to receive data from Hbase due to java net connection exception :Connection Refused" error in GetHbase Processor.  I update Hbase-Site.xml and remove remaining properties like " Zookeeper Quorum Info,Zookeeper Client Port Info . still i got the same error in GetHbase processor.