nifi-users mailing list archives

From Kumiko Yada <Kumiko.Y...@ds-iq.com>
Subject Re: How to access the counter and provenance Info
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 15:29:10 GMT
Thank you, Joe.

Could you let me know how I can get the lists of provenance data?

Thanks
Kumiko
From: Joe Witt <joe.witt@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 7:55:29 AM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to access the counter and provenance Info

Hello Kumiko

The ProcessSession API exposes to you the ability to adjust counters [1].

You would simply call that in your on trigger method with something like

session.adjustCounter("mycounter",1L,true);

[1] https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-api/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/processor/ProcessSession.java#L123

Thanks