nifi-users mailing list archives

From Aldrin Piri <aldrinp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: upstream system is invalid
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2016 00:41:08 GMT
Hey Niraj,

What the error is covering is that this processor requires input and does
not act as a source processor.  Instead, this processor will perform
operations based on FlowFile input and will make use of incoming FlowFile's
attributes in order to select items from DynamoDB.  Said attributes default
to those listed in the usage guide for the processor [1].  Creating a
FlowFile, as you mentioned, that maps to the specified attributes listed
should get you going in the right direction.  Please let us know if you are
still having issues.

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.dynamodb.GetDynamoDB/index.html