nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SelectHiveQL Error
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 19:23:51 GMT
Dan,

That is a catch-all error returned when (in case probably) something
is misconfigured. Are there more error lines below that in the log?
The driver class and all its dependencies are present in the Hive NAR,
so there is likely an underlying error that, while being propagated
up, returns the generic (and misleading) error message you describe.

Regards,
Matt