nifi-users mailing list archives

From Yolanda Davis <yolanda.m.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JoltTransformJSON error
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 00:43:02 GMT
Matt is absolutely correct, your specification is actually in the form of
Chain spec, where you could have one or more operations defined. In your
case you have just one operation in your chain so you can try changing the
drop down to Chain or edit your your specification to only include the
portion that is in braces next to the "spec" variable as Matt suggested and
leave the specification type as Shift.  Either method should fix the issue.

Please let us know how it goes!

Yolanda

Sent from my iPhone