nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Routeonattribute
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 13:25:07 GMT
Selvam,

I don't believe there is a way to do this right now.

Your scenario requires two-levels of evaluation... it first needs to
evaluate ${expression} to get the value of that, then it needs to do it
again to evaluate the resulting expression.

Currently that is not how expression language works, it only performs the
first evaluation and in the case of RouteOnAttribute that needs to return a
boolean.

-Bryan