nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Controller services visibility problem
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 15:21:44 GMT
Hello Panos,
With the 1.0.0 update, security policies were added to process groups and controller level
features. This means that there is now a difference between creating a Controller Service
(CS) which is scoped to the controller (ie. for Reporting tasks) and creating a CS which is
scoped to a process group.
So in order to create a CS that is available to all processors, just create it in the root
process group. All processors will be able to reference it since they are all within the scope
of the root group.
Joe
- - - - - - Joseph Percivalllinkedin.com/in/Percivalle: joepercivall@yahoo.com