nifi-users mailing list archives

From Deepak Kumar <deepakkumark...@yahoo.com>
Subject Get Ignite Processor - Upstream Connections is invalid
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 13:32:58 GMT
Hi,I have a cache with data stored in ignite. I am using Get Ignite Processor to get Cache
but i am getting the following error "Upstream Connections is invalid because Processor requires
an upstream connection but currently has none." 1. Please correct me if i am wrong do we
need Upstream Connection since its a get tag processor and already we have data in ignite
cache. 2. Or if its mandatory to use Upstream Connections which processor can i use in connection
with Get Ignite Processor.3. Can i get more information on property Ignite Cache Entry Identifier
like what value i need to set here.

Thanks & Regards
Deepak