nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Percivall <joeperciv...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MQTT Publisher errors
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 14:14:45 GMT
Not a problem Michail, glad to hear to hear it wasn't something I messed up, hah! Regardless,
thanks for responding and letting us know the reason for the failure.

Feel free to message the list again if you encounter other issues,
Joe
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joepercivall@yahoo.com