nifi-users mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <russell.bate...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: NiFi 1.0.0 canvas background
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:49:59 GMT
Firefox 41.0.2. Clearing the cache appears to change nothing. It must be
my fault, however. I brought up Chrome which I use to use exclusively
until July of 2015 at which time it started hanging (eventually) all my
Linux boxes including Mint and Fedora leading me unhappily to rely only
upon Firefox, and Chrome doesn't suffer from this problem. The canvas
background is the old, airy one (which I prefer). I'll try upgrading
Firefox.

Russ