nifi-users mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <russell.bate...@perfectsearchcorp.com>
Subject Re: NiFi 1.0.0 canvas background
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 22:23:15 GMT
After upgrading to Firefox 47.0, the heavy background has disappeared
replaced by a pure white background (that is, with no grid). That's much
better, I think, than what I had seen there (which was an artifact of an
obsolete version of Firefox, it would appear). And I'm relieved.

It seems to me, based on my admittedly scanty knowledge of AngularJS,
but pretty decent CSS knowledge, that it's nevertheless possible to
surface some background-imagesetting in a configuration source open to
modification by us. But, I'm also sure you've thought about this and
have your reasons.

Thanks,

Russ