nifi-users mailing list archives

From Olav Jordens <Olav.Jord...@2degreesmobile.co.nz>
Subject Re: PutHiveStreaming error after implementing HA
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 00:03:05 GMT
Hi,

I have bumped into the error in  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-2873 after implementing
HA on my cluster and running the PutHiveStreaming processor. The bug is fixed in 1.1.0. When
will 1.1.0 be released? Alternatively, is there a work-around for this problem? (The PutHiveStreaming
processor worked perfectly on my dev cluster which does not have HA, but is also different
in other ways unfortunately. )

Thanks,

Olav

Olav Jordens
Senior ETL Developer
Two Degrees Mobile Limited
===========================
(M) 022 620 2429
(P) 09 919 7000
www.2degreesmobile.co.nz<http://www.2degreesmobile.co.nz>
[cid:image10f9f5.JPG@bdf92290.468d4d5a]
Two Degrees Mobile Limited | 47-49 George Street | Newmarket | Auckland | New Zealand |
PO Box 8355 | Symonds Street | Auckland 1150 | New Zealand | Fax +64 9 919 7001

[cid:image6756a9.PNG@89f92635.468728fe] [cid:imageec438a.PNG@5f27cca7.47a007ae]  [cid:image06af52.PNG@cbd09580.4bb33a7d]
 [cid:imageeb3b62.PNG@7c209cca.4db5bdf9]

________________________________

Disclaimer
The e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain privileged or
copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute,
or use this e-mail or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify
us of the error. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately,
by email or phone (+64 9 919 7000) and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Two Degrees Mobile Limited. We do not guarantee that this material
is free from viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to minimize the
risk