nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UI is not opening after forming nifi 1.0.0 secure cluster in windows
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 05:44:32 GMT
What is the error you receive in your browser when you try to navigate to the UI? Are you connecting
to the correct port?

Can you run an OpenSSL s_client command to try to connect via the command line? You will need
the CA cert, the client certificate, and the client private key to attempt the connection
below.

$ openssl s_client -connect <host:port> -debug -state -cert <path_to_your_cert.pem>
-key <path_to_your_key.pem> -CAfile <path_to_your_CA_cert.pem>

Are there any errors in $NIFI_HOME/logs/nifi-app.log or $NIFI_HOME/logs/nifi-bootstrap.log?
Are there any entries in $NIFI_HOME/logs/nifi-user.log?

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Nov 10, 2016, at 8:41 PM, Manojkumar Ravichandran <sendmailtomj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Tried to form a secure cluster in nifi 1.0.0 in windows by following the instructions
from the below link

> http://bryanbende.com/development/2016/08/17/apache-nifi-1-0-0-authorization-and-multi-tenancy
<http://bryanbende.com/development/2016/08/17/apache-nifi-1-0-0-authorization-and-multi-tenancy>
> It seems like in log file cluster has been formed and heart beats are transferring successfully,
everything has been settled fine and it shows in log file that URL has been launched in the
specified port number, but UI is not opening in the browser of cluster machines.