nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Peddy, Sai" <Sai.Pe...@capitalone.com>
Subject Getting the number of logs
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 16:40:11 GMT
Hi All,

Previously posted this in the Dev listserv moving it over to the Users listserv

Iā€™m currently working on a use case to be able to track the number of individual logs that
come in and put that information in ElasticSearch. I wanted to see if there is an easy way
to do this and whether anyone had any good ideas?

Current approach I am considering: Route the Log Files coming in ā€“ to a Split Text &
Route Text Processor to make sure no empty logs get through and get the individual log count
when files contain multiple logs ā€“ At the end of this the total number of logs are visible
in the UI queue, where it displays the queueCount, but this information is not readily available
to any processor. Current thought process is that I can use the ExecuteScript Processor and
update a local file to keep track and insert the document into elastic search hourly.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks,
Sai Peddy

material from your computer.