nifi-users mailing list archives

From Panos Geo <panospanos1...@outlook.com>
Subject Controller services visibility problem
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 14:10:51 GMT
Hello all,

We are using NiFi 1.0 over http without any authentication, so all our users are coming to
NiFi as anonymous.

The problem we are having is of controller services visibility. So if we create a controller
service (say database connection) from the top right option of the canvas, this is not visible
within a group of processors. Also the contrary is also true, if we create a controller service
for a group of processors, this is not visible to the rest of the canvas.

Is there a way to assign visibility for a controller service, e.g. set global visibility for
a service, so that we don't have to recreate it in all the groups of processors that need
it?

As a side note, we didn't have this problem with NiFi versions before 1.0.

Many thanks,
Panos