nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <jtsw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you recover a workflow ?
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2016 01:36:02 GMT
Hello Alessio,

Could you provide some more details about your NiFi flow?

One of the triggers I used to manually be able to start processing in my
flow was to have a GetFile processor (configured with "Keep Source File"
set to false) watching for files in a directory, and when I wanted to test
the flow, I would just run the touch command to create a file that the
GetFile processor would detect and emit a flowfile for it.

Depending on your use case, there might be a better source processor for
flowfiles that you can use in your flow.