nifi-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get Ignite Processor - Upstream Connections is invalid
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 15:37:24 GMT
Hi,

Bryan is correct, the idea here is to have the Ignite cache key (linked to
the content to retrieve from Ignite cache) based on an incoming flow file
attribute and that is why the processor requires an upstream connection. I
understand it might be confusing regarding the name of the processor but I
assume the author of the processor didn't see a use case where it would be
necessary to get the value of one key over and over. If this is what you
need, then you can go with a GenerateFlowFile and UpdateAttribute
processors as the upstream part of the GetIgnite processor.

Hope this helps a little.