nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST provenance/lineage API
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 22:17:51 GMT
Phil,

The lineage endpoints follow the same asynchronous model that the
provenance endpoints do. Here is an example curl command to initiate a
lineage search request:

curl 'https://localhost:8443/nifi-api/provenance/lineage' -H 'Content-Type:
application/json' -H 'Accept: application/json, text/javascript, */*;
q=0.01' --data-binary
'{"lineage":{"request":{"lineageRequestType":"FLOWFILE","uuid":"05f547fe-e15d-4186-a645-fbed6621aee1","eventId":"0"}}}'
--compressed

The contents of this request comes from the details of a selected
provenance event. I'd suggest using your browser's Dev Tools to watch the
requests in action while you are searching provenance and viewing lineage
graphs.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Matt

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 11:15 AM, <philippe.gibert@orange.com> wrote:

> Hello Matt, I have the same problem with the provenance/lineage REST call
>

> curl 'http://localhost:8080/nifi-api/provenance/lineage/…………..
>

> very difficult for me (sorry L ) to  find the right  json  body to send
> in the POST call .
>
> if you can give an example again
>

> Philippe
>
> Best regards

> Thanks a lot Matt
>
> It works nicely !

privilegiees et ne doivent donc
> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message
par erreur, veuillez le signaler
> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques
etant susceptibles d'alteration,
> Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
Merci.