nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST APIs provenance-events API
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 14:20:08 GMT
Philippe,

Yes, you are correct. These are the endpoints to access flowfile content
before and after a given provenance event. Specifically, these map to the
View/Download buttons in the Content tab for the Input and Output Claim in
the provenance event details dialog.

Matt

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 8:56 AM, <philippe.gibert@orange.com> wrote:

> Hello, My SW context : nifi 1.0.0/ubuntu
>
> I would like to know if both following REST API calls :
>
> GET /provenance-events/{id}/content/input
>
> GET /provenance-events/{id}/content/output
>

> Are related to getting in the response the  flowfile content before and
> after an event happened on a processor .
>

> My Use case is :
>
> run a dataflow and inspect on every involved  processor in the DF  the
> flow-content data before and after some  events  ?
>

> Best regards
>
> Philippe
>

> [image: Description : Description : Description :
> cid:image002.gif@01CDFAED.D49218F0] <http://www.orange.com/>
>
> Philippe Gibert
>
> Ingénieur R&D
>
> FT/IMT/OLPS/BIZZ/INFSVC/ITS4B
>
> tél. +33 4 92 94 53 70
>
> mob. +33 6 73 41 11 18
>
> philippe.gibert@orange.com

> Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou
privilegiees et ne doivent donc
> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message
par erreur, veuillez le signaler
> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques
etant susceptibles d'alteration,
> Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
Merci.