nifi-users mailing list archives

From yinwencai Ywc <yinwen...@gmail.com>
Subject unable to empty the connection queue between 2 processors in NIFI secure cluster
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 03:10:43 GMT
Hi guys, I've just setup a secure NIFI 1.0.0 cluster and tried to check how
NIFI cluster works.

I set up my NIFI secure cluster with LDAP based authorization and set the
Initial Admin Identity to one of the users inside the LDAP server.
I could successfully log into the NIFI user interface and could do almost
anything inside, but when I tried to empty the connection queue between 2
processors inside a processor group,
it prompted me I don't have enough permission to do it. I checked the
policies menu inside NIFI and have given this user all possible permissions
but still failed. You could check the snapshots
below:

​

​

Does anyone have any idea why this would happen? Thanks.