nifi-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From James Wing <jvw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PutS3Object error
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 15:31:17 GMT
John, I'm glad it's working for you, and I'd love to take credit, but
installing the CLI tools should not have been necessary, and should not
have fixed any problems in NiFi (NiFi bundles it's own copy of the AWS
SDK).  They are just a handy diagnostic tool to compare against.

Thanks,

James

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 5:31 AM, John Burns <jzburns@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi James
>
> I seemed to have solved this by installing the AWS command line tools, I
> wan't aware I needed to do that.
>
> Many thanks for your help.
>
> John
>
> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 10:39 PM, James Wing <jvwing@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You should not need to modify your hosts file.  Can you try using the AWS
>> CLI tools to list the bucket from the same machine running NiFi?  Something
>> like:
>>
>> aws s3 ls s3://nifibucket/
>>
>> If that is working, you should have all the required network
>> connectivity.  Also, would you please describe any other property
>> configuration you are using on PutS3Object like endpoint override, proxy
>> configuration, anything like that?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> James
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 2:48 PM, John Burns <jzburns@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi James
>>>
>>> Actually I have already configured it as you mention and the error
>>> persists.
>>>
>>> The key and secret key are set correctly too. Do I need to modify my
>>> /etc/hosts perhaps?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> John
>>>
>>> On Nov 1, 2016 20:53, "James Wing" <jvwing@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> John,
>>>>
>>>> When you configure the PutS3Object processor, you should configure the
>>>> Bucket Name as just 'nifibucket' (without quotes), and set the Region to
>>>> 'eu-west-1'.  You do not need the long-form '
>>>> nifibucket.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com', I think that might be what is
>>>> confusing it.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>>
>>>> James
>>>>
>>>> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 1:31 PM, John Burns <jzburns@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> I am getting a strange error when writing a png to a public S3 bucket
>>>>> nifibucket.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com: It seems to be an
>>>>> UnknownHostException but I can access the bucket XML fine in the browser.
>>>>>
>>>>> The processor flow is simply GetFile -> PutS3Object
>>>>>
>>>>> Any info welcome.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>
>>>>> John
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient Unable to execute HTTP request:
>>>>> nifibucket.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com: unknown error
>>>>> java.net.UnknownHostException: nifibucket.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com:
>>>>> unknown error
>>>>> at java.net.Inet4AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.net.InetAddress$2.lookupAllHostAddr(InetAddress.java:928)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.net.InetAddress.getAddressesFromNameService(InetAddress.java:1323)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(InetAddress.java:1276)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1192)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1126)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.SystemDefaultDnsResolver.resolve(SystemDefaultDnsResolver.java:27)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.DelegatingDnsResolver.resolve(DelegatingDnsResolver.java:38)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperato
>>>>> r.connect(DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.java:111)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager
>>>>> .connect(PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.java:353)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor319.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>>> ~[na:na]
>>>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.conn.ClientConnectionManagerFactory$Handl
>>>>> er.invoke(ClientConnectionManagerFactory.java:76)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.conn.$Proxy121.connect(Unknown Source) ~[na:na]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.establishRoute(MainClientExec.java:380)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.execute(MainClientExec.java:236)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.ProtocolExec.execute(ProtocolExec.java:184)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:184)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:82)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:55)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.apache.client.impl.SdkHttpClient.execute(SdkHttpClient.java:72)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.executeOneRequest(AmazonHttpClient.java:852)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.executeHelper(AmazonHttpClient.java:695)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.doExecute(AmazonHttpClient.java:447)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.executeWithTimer(AmazonHttpClient.java:409)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.execute(AmazonHttpClient.java:358)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3Client.invoke(AmazonS3Client.java:3787)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-s3-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3Client.invoke(AmazonS3Client.java:3729)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-s3-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3Client.listMultipartUploads(AmazonS3Client.java:2727)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-s3-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object.getS3AgeoffLis
>>>>> tAndAgeoffLocalState(PutS3Object.java:715)
>>>>> [nifi-aws-processors-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object.ageoffS3Uploads(PutS3Object.java:698)
>>>>> [nifi-aws-processors-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object.onTrigger(PutS3Object.java:395)
>>>>> [nifi-aws-processors-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.processor.AbstractProcessor.onTrigger(AbstractProcessor.java:27)
>>>>> [nifi-api-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardProcessorNode.onTrigger(S
>>>>> tandardProcessorNode.java:1064) [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.tasks.ContinuallyRunProcessorTask
>>>>> .call(ContinuallyRunProcessorTask.java:136)
>>>>> [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.tasks.ContinuallyRunProcessorTask
>>>>> .call(ContinuallyRunProcessorTask.java:47)
>>>>> [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.scheduling.TimerDrivenSchedulingA
>>>>> gent$1.run(TimerDrivenSchedulingAgent.java:132)
>>>>> [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFu
>>>>> tureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFu
>>>>> tureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> 2016-11-01 20:08:46,230 ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-6]
>>>>> o.a.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object PutS3Object[id=214dfe39-0158-1000-1310-89532364f96b]
>>>>> Error checking S3 Multipart Upload list for nifibucket: Unable to execute
>>>>> HTTP request: nifibucket.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com: unknown error
>>>>> 2016-11-01 20:08:46,233 INFO [Timer-Driven Process Thread-6]
>>>>> com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient Unable to execute HTTP request:
>>>>> nifibucket.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com
>>>>> java.net.UnknownHostException: nifibucket.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com
>>>>> at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(InetAddress.java:1280)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1192)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1126)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.SystemDefaultDnsResolver.resolve(SystemDefaultDnsResolver.java:27)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.DelegatingDnsResolver.resolve(DelegatingDnsResolver.java:38)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperato
>>>>> r.connect(DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.java:111)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager
>>>>> .connect(PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.java:353)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor319.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>>> ~[na:na]
>>>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.conn.ClientConnectionManagerFactory$Handl
>>>>> er.invoke(ClientConnectionManagerFactory.java:76)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.conn.$Proxy121.connect(Unknown Source) ~[na:na]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.establishRoute(MainClientExec.java:380)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.execute(MainClientExec.java:236)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.ProtocolExec.execute(ProtocolExec.java:184)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:184)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:82)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:55)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.apache.client.impl.SdkHttpClient.execute(SdkHttpClient.java:72)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.executeOneRequest(AmazonHttpClient.java:852)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.executeHelper(AmazonHttpClient.java:695)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.doExecute(AmazonHttpClient.java:447)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.executeWithTimer(AmazonHttpClient.java:409)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.execute(AmazonHttpClient.java:358)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3Client.invoke(AmazonS3Client.java:3787)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-s3-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3Client.putObject(AmazonS3Client.java:1399)
>>>>> [aws-java-sdk-s3-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object$1.process(PutS3Object.java:451)
>>>>> [nifi-aws-processors-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.repository.StandardProcessSession
>>>>> .read(StandardProcessSession.java:1880) [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar
>>>>> :1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.repository.StandardProcessSession
>>>>> .read(StandardProcessSession.java:1851) [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar
>>>>> :1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object.onTrigger(PutS3Object.java:401)
>>>>> [nifi-aws-processors-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.processor.AbstractProcessor.onTrigger(AbstractProcessor.java:27)
>>>>> [nifi-api-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardProcessorNode.onTrigger(S
>>>>> tandardProcessorNode.java:1064) [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.tasks.ContinuallyRunProcessorTask
>>>>> .call(ContinuallyRunProcessorTask.java:136)
>>>>> [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.tasks.ContinuallyRunProcessorTask
>>>>> .call(ContinuallyRunProcessorTask.java:47)
>>>>> [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.scheduling.TimerDrivenSchedulingA
>>>>> gent$1.run(TimerDrivenSchedulingAgent.java:132)
>>>>> [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFu
>>>>> tureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFu
>>>>> tureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> 2016-11-01 20:08:46,233 ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-6]
>>>>> o.a.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object PutS3Object[id=214dfe39-0158-1000-1310-89532364f96b]
>>>>> Failed to put StandardFlowFileRecord[uuid=99
>>>>> 329256-5a27-4652-8471-1d23eabd3406,claim=StandardContentClaim
>>>>> [resourceClaim=StandardResourceClaim[id=1478028950007-2797,
>>>>> container=default, section=749], offset=326900,
>>>>> length=81725],offset=0,name=anonymous-access.png,size=81725] to
>>>>> Amazon S3 due to com.amazonaws.AmazonClientException: Unable to
>>>>> execute HTTP request: nifibucket.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com:
>>>>> com.amazonaws.AmazonClientException: Unable to execute HTTP request:
>>>>> nifibucket.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com
>>>>> 2016-11-01 20:08:46,237 ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-6]
>>>>> o.a.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object
>>>>> com.amazonaws.AmazonClientException: Unable to execute HTTP request:
>>>>> nifibucket.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.executeHelper(AmazonHttpClient.java:706)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.doExecute(AmazonHttpClient.java:447)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.executeWithTimer(AmazonHttpClient.java:409)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.execute(AmazonHttpClient.java:358)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3Client.invoke(AmazonS3Client.java:3787)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-s3-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.services.s3.AmazonS3Client.putObject(AmazonS3Client.java:1399)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-s3-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object$1.process(PutS3Object.java:451)
>>>>> ~[nifi-aws-processors-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.repository.StandardProcessSession
>>>>> .read(StandardProcessSession.java:1880) ~[na:na]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.repository.StandardProcessSession
>>>>> .read(StandardProcessSession.java:1851) ~[na:na]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object.onTrigger(PutS3Object.java:401)
>>>>> ~[nifi-aws-processors-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.processor.AbstractProcessor.onTrigger(AbstractProcessor.java:27)
>>>>> [nifi-api-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardProcessorNode.onTrigger(S
>>>>> tandardProcessorNode.java:1064) [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.tasks.ContinuallyRunProcessorTask
>>>>> .call(ContinuallyRunProcessorTask.java:136)
>>>>> [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.tasks.ContinuallyRunProcessorTask
>>>>> .call(ContinuallyRunProcessorTask.java:47)
>>>>> [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at org.apache.nifi.controller.scheduling.TimerDrivenSchedulingA
>>>>> gent$1.run(TimerDrivenSchedulingAgent.java:132)
>>>>> [nifi-framework-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFu
>>>>> tureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFu
>>>>> tureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>>> [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException:
>>>>> nifibucket.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com
>>>>> at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(InetAddress.java:1280)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1192)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1126)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.SystemDefaultDnsResolver.resolve(SystemDefaultDnsResolver.java:27)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.DelegatingDnsResolver.resolve(DelegatingDnsResolver.java:38)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperato
>>>>> r.connect(DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.java:111)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager
>>>>> .connect(PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.java:353)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor319.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>>> ~[na:na]
>>>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>> ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[na:1.8.0_77]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.conn.ClientConnectionManagerFactory$Handl
>>>>> er.invoke(ClientConnectionManagerFactory.java:76)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.conn.$Proxy121.connect(Unknown Source) ~[na:na]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.establishRoute(MainClientExec.java:380)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.execute(MainClientExec.java:236)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.ProtocolExec.execute(ProtocolExec.java:184)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:184)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:82)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:55)
>>>>> ~[httpclient-4.4.1.jar:4.4.1]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.apache.client.impl.SdkHttpClient.execute(SdkHttpClient.java:72)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.executeOneRequest(AmazonHttpClient.java:852)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>> at com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient.executeHelper(AmazonHttpClient.java:695)
>>>>> ~[aws-java-sdk-core-1.11.8.jar:na]
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message